Mortgage Quality Control Specialist
The Quality Control Specialist position is responsible for the Company’s Quality Control Plan for the Prefund QC department and ensures loan reviews are completed timely and accurately, and appropriate results are captured and analyzed. Ensures deliverables are met and quality standards are according to agency and company policy. Facilitates feedback between Operations, Credit Policy and Quality Assurance; responds to and satisfies issues in a timely, consistent manner while ensuring accurate resolution.
- Ensure reviewed loans meet guidelines requirements with regards to FNMA, FHLMC, FHA/VA, and specialized loan products.
- Develop and Complete monthly reporting to meet investor and business unit requirements
- Identify and report trends and training opportunities.
- Knowledgeable in both state and federal regulatory requirements for real estate lending, must understand how to assess the accuracy, reliability, and appropriateness of each document.
- Creates and administers Analyst training as required; development and maintenance of employee scorecard and performance standards for the Quality Control Department
- 5+ years of mortgage banking/lending experience, with a strong emphasis on Quality Control
- Current working knowledge of agency underwriting guidelines and requirements, including FHA and VA
- Knowledge of mortgage compliance rules and regulations.
- Detail oriented and well organized with good time management skills.
- Proficient with quality control reporting requirements.
- Proficient with standard computer applications including Microsoft Office and the ability to work efficiently in a paperless environment.
- Ability to independently make decisions and solve problems while providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
American Mortgage Network team members enjoy excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, training, development and career opportunities.
American Mortgage Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision along with the ESOP Retirement benefits. All resumes are held in confidence. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.